How Ancestral Skulls Should Be Maintained (can apply to modern day Skulls also)
IMPORTANT message for every Crystal Skull Guardian
Mayan Crystal Skull Guardian Lydia Trauttenberg focuses on ancestral
teachings specializing in Mayan culture and crystal skulls. Her insights on ancient Mayan teachings make her a sought-after
host of crystal skull ceremonies along with other Mayan Shamans. Today, directly from Guatemala, she has this important
awareness message for guardians regarding how the ancestral crystal skulls should be maintained:
- A glass of pure
water near them at all times.
- Regular cleansing with incense. (The Maya also perfume their crystal skulls
& other ancestral artifacts with aromatic oils or perfume ).
- Honouring them with regular rituals/ceremonies.
- Putting them out in water to be bathed by grandmother Moon (when she is full) - & energizing them by father Sun next
- The Maya blow on their crystals/skulls to discharge any lingering energies placed by a previous holder.
- We follow the sacred mayan calendar (the Tzolkin) days of the "Keme" (the skull) to honour them in ceremony.
- We are careful & discerning, as their guardians, of when & by whom they can be handled.
Permission should always be asked first.
- Apart from being Receptors (keepers of ancestral wisdom), they
are Healers, and should be used as such. Some are also protectors.
- Caretakers should be aware that
the 'ancestral' crystal skulls are the 'heads' (in many cases) of extra-terrestrials & wise ancestors
of many millenia past.
- The way to access them is via the heart, rather than the scientific intellect .
message was specifically given regarding ancestral crystal skulls, but each one of us, especially those holding crystal skulls
that have been activated or in the proximity of significant crystal skulls can follow these common-sense recommendations to
get the maximum benefits from your own crystal skulls while honoring and respecting their sacredness. You are welcome to share
this with others.